Businesses need their costs clearly set out and their bills easily understandable.
Our networks bill you direct and the bills show exactly what you are being billed
for, and what you will immediately notice is the reduction in cost. And this can
apply to a small enterprise with just one business line, up to companies spending
thousands of pounds per month on calls. And if you are a high-volume customer we
can promise you astonishingly low cost per minute. Exact prices depend on so many
factors, so we can’t state actual figures here - but just ask!
How Does it Work? If you've always been with the long-established (dare we say lazy?)
monopoly networks, when you change this is what happens...
- You keep your existing numbers.
- You don't need to dial any prefixes - everything is as before. Any engineering work
is done at the exchange on the date you change over and the change is seamless.
- We make no charge to you for reducing your costs, we are paid a small commission
by the networks for bringing you in as a client.
- Your line rentals will be lower too, billed only a month in advance instead of three
months with BT, thus improving yourcashflow.
- All your existing telephone equipment works as before.
When you have your calls carried by independent networks you have a few special advantages...
- Independent networks often have the most advanced switching and fibre networks.
- You have the advantage that there is back-up to other networks.
- Costs are lower than being with a monopoly-minded supplier.
- Back-up staff really are motivated. They often have shares and profit-share in the
firm, so they want you to be a happy customer.
- All the support is UK-based, no overseas call centres.
By the way, do you need a new
business telephone system too?